Press Brake Machine
Free-fall, bending and return speeds of Speed-Bend press brakes series makes is the best choice to meet demands in today’s competitive markets. Speed-Bend series offer twice as fast production capacity compared to conventional CNC press brakes.
- Mono block, welded steel frame rigid to deflection and high tensile with ST44 A1 material.
- 6 axes (Y1, Y2, X, R, Z1, Z2)
- Back gauge system with X, R, Z1, Z2 axis driven by AC servo with colored graphics.
- HOERBIGER servo hydraulic system.
- CNC controlled motorized anti-deflection system.
- Hardened and ground standard sectioned top and 4V-Die bottom tools (835 mm section).
- Easy to clamp tool holding system with upper and lower tools.
- Standard graphic controllers can be selected from: ER-90 Plus 3D colour graphical touch screen controller with offline software, Cybelec ModEva 15T 3D colour graphics with PC-ModEva offline software, Delem DA-66T 2D with colored graphics.
- Electrical panel with cooling system designed to meet CE standards and composed of automation and electrical equipment with SIEMENS branding.
- Ergonomic user friendly, pendant control panel.
- Back light safety guards (category-4)
- Front side covers with safety switches.
- Synchronization of Y1+Y2 axis provided by linear encoders with 0,01 mm tolerances.
- Foot pedal suitable to CE regulation.
- Sliding front support arms with T slot and mm/inch rulers.
- Throat depth 410 mm.
- Graphical controllers; Cybelec ModEva RA Premium 3D with PC-RA Premium offline software, Delem DA-69T 3D graphical color controller with Profile T3D offline software. X1+X2 axis, R1+R2 axis.
- SICK C4000 advanced finger protections 14 mm (easy programmable Sick software with PC: Blanking, reduced resolution, cascade working etc.)
- Laser protection system for die area, LASERSAFE PCSS, AKAS LASER SAFETY IILC2000, AKAS LASER SAFETY IILC2000 (MOTORIZED), sick V 4000 (camera based system), DSP photo electric laser safety.
- Laser angle measurement system, with Data-M cobra Laser check system.
- Hydraulic and Dynamic-Hydraulic anti-deflection (crowning) features.
- ERMAK Pneumatic top tool clamping system. Hydraulic top and bottom tool clamping system.
- CNC controlled bending supports (AP3+AP4 axis).
- Hydraulic oil coolant and oil heaters.
- Automatic central lubrication system.
- Special throat depth (500,600,750 mm and above).
- Special top and bottom tools.
- Software options.
- Tandem applications.
- Tool cabinets.